Wednesday, September 10, 2008

 

Bama vs. Clemson

The last time I went to an Alabama game with Rob Paulding was September 2, 2000 when we flew out to LA to witness the Tide get killed by UCLA (35-24). Trust me, the game was not as close as the score leads you to believe, especially since Alabama was preseason ranked number 3 in the country.

This year, Alabama's (#24) season opener was against Clemson (#9). Unless you live under a rock, you've already heard that Alabama beat Clemson like a drum. What a great game! Along with Rob and myself were Jimmy Rhoades (a regular on this site) and Gary Linderman (an old roommate from my Birmingham days). Gary is an Auburn fan, but I'm fairly certain I heard him yell Roll Tide once or twice during the game. .. ME

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?