Sunday, February 11, 2007

 

The Old Mill Restaurant

My favorite restaurant in Dothan, Alabama is The Old Mill. I eat there with Dad every time I visit the Circle City. And now, my favorite restaurant in Acworth, Georgia is The Old Mill. Shannon and I went there for brunch today, and will return in the very near future. I couldn't begin to estimate how much time and money the owners invested into this project. Working with nothing more than the shell of an abandoned building (built by John Cowan around 1870 as a flour mill), they have intertwined the old and the new, transforming The Old Mill into a true work of art. Please take the time to visit their website at www.acwortholdmill.com to see how it all came together. Be sure to click on the Video Tour! Happy eating, Mike

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?