Saturday, July 01, 2006

 

Jessica and Candice

Jessica Smith was my Administrative Assistant the entire time I was working at the Outback in Opelika. Not only was she a tenacious worker, she was a great person to be around. She recently graduated from Auburn University and got a job in Tampa with Outback's corporate office as an accountant for Carrabba's Italian Grill (which is under the Outback umbrella). A couple of weeks ago, Candice Hamilton, my current Head Wait (here in little old Austell, GA), asked me about finding a job to utilize her Finance degree. I made some calls, and got her an interview in Tampa. I was so excited for her that I paid for her plane ticket! Sure enough, she got hired as an accountant for Fleming's Prime Steakhouse (also under the Outback umbrella). I realize that over 99.9% of the people that I hire and work with are not going to choose Outback as a career, but it's great to see doors open for a few, just like they were opened for me. Good luck to you both. You've earned it. Mike

Comments:
Hey Jager!!! Congrats!!!
 
hey mike thats great for candice, tell her i said congrats. ill be in town next week, ill stop by to say hey and see everyone. talk to you soon- odean
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?