Monday, July 24, 2006

 

Dale's Pale Ale



As you probably already know, I am somewhat of a beer snob. I prefer an ice cold draft amber or ale, will tolerate bottled beers, as long as they are imported, but will not drink out of an aluminum can. Until now... A friend of mine recommended this extremely hoppy beer called Dale's Pale Ale. It is a microbrew out of Lyons, Colorado, and has completely destroyed my misconception of all canned beer. It's still a pretty small operation, only selling in 13 states (Alabama isn't one of them, sorry Jerry). You can check out their website at www.oskarblues.com. Hoppy drinking! Mike

Comments:
What? No "Sorry Marc"??? I may not have the years of beer drinking experience that Mr. Katz has but I can still appreciate a good brew and I think you know this Mike! Who was it that got lost in the Home Depot parking lot again?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?