Saturday, December 03, 2005

 

Fingerprints

There are a few differences in Georgia and Alabama. In Alabama, to obtain a liquor license for a restaurant, you get the appropriate forms, fill them out, and poof!... you've got a liquor license. Not quite the same story here in the great state of Georgia. I have already filled out the 30+ page package that I was sent (requiring such information as mom's address, dad's address, my brother's address, etc). I then had to go to the local Police Department and get fingerprinted, which I haven't done (I promise) since I earned my Fingerprinting Merit Badge in the Boy Scouts. Times have changed since then. I remember having 10 ink-coated digits after the process, but now everything is high tech. It was done through an inkless computer system in about 2 minutes. Now I'm just waiting for Georgia to ask me for a urine, blood, and stool sample! ME

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?