Thursday, December 08, 2005

 

Crazy Thursday...

I spent two and a half hours at the Outback Home Office in downtown Atlanta yesterday desperately trying to finalize my Liquor License. Guess what? It didn't happen. So today I attended a R.A.S.S. workshop for about three hours, then high-tailed it back to downtown Marietta to wrap things up. The license was finally issued, and a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders.

Then I had to hurry back to my car, because I was illegally parked (who parks illegally while trying to obtain a liquor license?). I had to get back to my place and get ready for the Rotary Christmas Party. It took about 50 minutes to get home (15 miles), and Shannon had it worse coming from Kennesaw (19 miles, 75 minutes). But we made it on time, and had a surprisingly good time.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?