Thursday, December 29, 2005

 

Christmas (again)...



I realize that Christmas is supposed to be about giving, but that is very difficult when you've had such a great Christmas in the "receiving" department. I feel like a contestant on Old School Wheel of Fortune. "Yes, Pat. I'll take that Alabama head cover, and that Digital Camera. That Alabama golf towel looks nice, too. Oh, and a Lowe's Gift Card! Is that a book about Alabama Football Tradition with a CD in the back? I'll take it! New golf shirts? Sure!!! What a cool umbrella for my golf clubs! And hold the phone... That is the most beautiful Redskins pullover that these eyes have ever seen! Go ahead and throw in the matching scarf and hat, the socks, the thermal underwear, the flannel pajamas, and the trip to Gatlinburg." I'm embarrassed by how much I received, knowing that I don't deserve even half of it. Thanks to all. Mike

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?