Saturday, November 12, 2005

 

Marc Tillis Said...

The following Blog was written by Marc Tillis (an obvious Auburn graduate). I will post it exactly as he wrote it to me:

USC v. FLA - The "Welcome back Steve Supremacy" Game. BAMA v. LS WHO? - The "Bama got to win with no 'O'" Game (& yes, I WILL be pulling for ya'll!). Oh yeah, one more... AUBURN v. UG(ly)A - The "We gonna run the Dawgs' nose in it" Game. So, Go Cocks! and Brody, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to finally put one in the end zone!!!! WAR EAGLE!!!

What do they teach these kids in school today? Mike

Comments:
I know Bama nation is hurting today so I won't make a big deal...hey I was pulling for you guys. But,

War Eagle fly down the field,
Ever to conquer, Never to yield!

War Eagle fearless and true,
Fight on you Orange and Blue.

GO! GO! GO!

On to victory, strike up the band!

Give 'em hell, Give 'em hell,
Stand up and yell...HEY!

War Eagle win for Auburn,
Power of Dixie Land, HEY!
 
Marc,
Thank you for putting it so eloquently, and I "earnestly" hope you could hear me singing along!!!!
Wow! I bet Mike is shocked I can even SPELL a 4 syllable word like eloquently! Such camaraderie amongst us Tigers. Ah! There I go again with a 4 syllable word....amazing isn't it Mike, considering I bleed orange and blue?
War Eagle!!!
Autumn :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?