Sunday, October 16, 2005

 

Well, well, well...


Jamie Christensen's last second field goal keeps Alabama a perfect 6-0. The only news that could have made me any happier would have been if Notre Dame could have beaten USC (we all hate USC, right?). But alas, Notre Dame decided to act like the Dallas Cowboys and only play for 57 minutes rather than 60. Oh well, at least Florida State lost (Dad hates it when I say that with that smug look on my face that I currently have). Oh yeah, I also added CBS Sportsline to the Links section. It is by far the best website for keeping up with sports.

Comments:
I keep looking for a comment on my Tigers, ME, but it never seems to be there. I know that you were brainwashed early and it only got reinforced living here in Bham all that time but COME ON!!! Please tell me that you are rooting for us just a little bit!!! Please tell me that you agree there could be no greater thing for college football this year than for there to be a 9-1 Auburn v. 10-0 Bama Iron Bowl in prime-time to finish out the year with both of us ranked in the top 5?!?!?!?! I know you loath the sanctified Orange and Blue but if your going to talk about the hated Cowboys, your Redskins rival, you've got to show a little love for the TIGERS!!! WAR EAGLE!!!
 
I'd just like to say, War Damn Eagle!
 
I like these friends of yours I've never met....
War Eagle!!!!!
Aut
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?