Wednesday, October 19, 2005

 

For All You Auburn Tigers


It has come to my attention (thanks to Marc, Jay, Autumn, and even my sweet girlfriend, Shannon) that I have neglected the Auburn Tigers on this Website. That being said, I will address the issue head first. OK.... Auburn got their butts whipped by the brainiacs from GA Tech in their first week. "I can sack your quarterback, AND I can do your taxes!" ...And then you beat Mississippi State. Congrats... Next was Ball State. wow. Congrats again... Now the real test... the Powerhouse known as Western Kentucky. Good job, Tigers. You caught my attention with South Carolina and Arkansas, but your first real test will come this week (Oct. 22nd) with LSU. If Auburn beats LSU, I will break out my old Auburn hat and shirt, and wear them at work on Oct. 29th when they face Mississippi (I'll even post a picture of that travesty on this site). Until then, I will continue to pull for the Tide and the Hogs. Mike

Comments:
I would say that its a start...but its NOT!!! Still can't even admit how good it would be to see us both go in there in the top 5. Just fot that, instead of going to Auburn for the game against Ole Miss, I will be coming to Austell after we beat LS WHO? this weekend to rub your nose in it!
And just to make all this fair as far as scheduling goes do you honestly think that Bama has it tougher? Middle Tenn?? Barely sneeking by Souther Miss (now there is a powerhouse that yall struggle with year after freakin year!). How did we beat down Arkansas and only a touchdown win by you guys against them in your own house!!! Oh yeah, way to pick up Florida this year...nothing but Ron Zooke talent left behind for Urban Meyer, the UTAH FEANOM!!! WOW!!! And then the real challenge, getting past a struggling Tennessee team that can't decide who to play at QB between 2 Freshmen! One more...OLE MISS!!! way to finish out on a last second 3 pointer against Mississippi's biggest HIGHSCHOOL!!! Oh yeah, Utah St...enough said.
Tell ya what, if we are both undefeated (that is if yall are still undefeated b/c I KNOW we will be) we will have to make a little friendly bet. How about bottle of Maker's Mark against what ever bottle you want...that way I'll have something to sip on along with my victory cigar!!!
GAME ON!!! and WAR EAGLE!!!
 
How can you talk about Auburn being undefeated in October(?), when you wrote, to quote you "Tell ya what, if we are both undefeated (that is if yall are still undefeated b/c I KNOW we will be)" when Auburn wasn't even undefeated after their FIRST GAME, played in September?

Oh! you mean 2004???

I repeat that Auburn wasn't even undefeated WHEN YOU MADE THIS STATEMENT!

Remember losing to those fuzzy yellow bees from Atlanta?????

War Dang Eagles or Tigers, which is it?

MAKE UP YER MIND!

ps. ya sur don't SPELL like a College (or even a HS) graduat!
 
Nice to attack someone anonymously...only a bama fan would do that...ROLL OVER ROVER!!!
 
I AIN'T a BAMA FAN, and if I told you who I wuz I would have to shoot you!

Look at your own blog spot, you say you come from Auburn USA! You won't even admit to being from the State of Ala. yourself.
 
I'm from DOTHAN, ALABAMA just like ME. I was raised with orange and blue pumping in my veins. I will eat just a little bit of crow this weekend and say congrats for winning this weeks game...while we lost after LS WHO dropped 2 passes in the end zones just to give us a chance to go into a second over-time and miss a field-goal. Just remember, all records are out the window when it comes to the Iron Bowl, it will still be the TIGERS on top!!! I still hope you guys take it to 10-0 when you come into our house...will be only that much better for us!!!
 
"Kick, Tigers, KICK!"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?