Sunday, October 23, 2005

 

Dear Auburn Fans

I'm just sick over what happened Saturday afternoon... Five missed field goals? Imagine if they had made one of those. First of all, Marc Tillis probably would have called me by now to rub it in my face, but alas, my phone has not been ringing (I checked to make sure I hadn't inadvertently turned it on "silent mode"). Secondly, Auburn would have moved up in the rankings. Guess that's not going to happen... Of course, I'm not exactly bragging about the performance of my beloved Tide. Defense was great, but where was our offense? Ken Darby only had 86 yards! The Vols' defense showed up ready to play if that was all he could muster. At least it's a W!!!

Comments:
I think Auburn's Kicker (Vaughn) needs a hell of a lot of work. It was probably a poor coaching decision to let him try for the field goal, when we actually have 3 more reserves that might have done a much better job. I truly do not know much about football but that is my take on the situation. WAR EAGLE! Oh, and the Tides' defense against the Vols' was quite impressive!
 
I got on here as soon as the game was over to leave my remarks on Saturday but I see now I was too drunk and upset over my beloved Tigers unravelling to have remembered to hit the submit button...so I will try again. After what happend Saturday there is only one other feeling that can come close to describing what the Orange and Blue Tiger nation felt after "The Upright Game"...it was like getting kicked in the crotch...hard! Bama, may you continue to fart around and still win but just know, the Iron Bowl commeth!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?