Thursday, August 04, 2005

 

The Bachelor


Shannon's mom is visiting Aunt Teresa in Birmingham this week, leaving Shannon's father, Al, to fend for himself. Worried that he hadn't eaten for a few days, Shannon decided that we would take him to dinner at our favorite restaurant (If you don't know our favorite restaurant by now, then you obviously haven't been paying attention. Gather your belongings and clock out). We started with the Antipasti Platter: Calamari, Bruschette of the Day and Mozzarella Marinara. I had the Tagliarini Picchi Pacchiu (an incredible pasta dish) and an Italian Salad. They had identical orders of a "Four Cheese" Ravioli and Caesar Salads. I can promise you that nobody left hungry. The food was great and the company was even better. (You can check out Mr. Hearn's web sites under my links: Leasing a Car? and Al's Photo Gallery.) After dinner, Shannon and I went to PetSmart (I want a Ferret) then Best Buy (I still have not used the Gift Card from my Outbackers in Opelika). Shannon got the new Faith Hill CD (who knew Shannon likes Country Music?). I bought a newer version of Microsoft Money (how exciting). Until next time... Mike

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?