Friday, July 08, 2005

 
The wait is almost over. After what seems like an eternity, the 2005-06 football season is finally here. I've redirected my link to the Redskins complete schedule. The Washington Redskins' first preseason game is on August 13th against the Carolina Panthers. While the season opener is against the Chicago Bears on September 11th, every true Redskins fan knows that the season officially begins on September 19th, against the Dallas Cowboys (a team I pledged to never mention on this website) on Monday Night Football (God bless Al Michaels and John Madden). Please do not attempt to call me during this game, for I will not be taking any calls... Seriously, don't call me. I'm not kidding. Mark your calendar. No telefono.

Comments:
I hope those skins have a better showing than you do in your fantasy leagues...we all know how bad you are at that!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?