Sunday, July 17, 2005

 

Tattoos

I realize that tattoos mean different things to different people. For some, tattoos are ways of expressing one's self, defining one's individuality, or making a statement about something. But come on, what in the world is being expressed by this? Many of my friends (Jimmy, Tracy, Jay, Sig, Kayla, Matt, Sam, Stephanie, Honz, Russell) have one or more tattoos (Meghan has seven), but none are as absurd as this. Even sweet Shannon has a tattoo. When I see photos like this, it makes me wonder what goes through some people's minds. My body is, and will remain, tattoo free (90% because of my fear of needles, 10% because of my fear of needles). I'm looking forward to the new television show on TLC called Miami Ink. Go to their website to check out some cool photo galleries: www.miami-ink.com

Comments:
Mike,

Thought I would try this section too. Cool site. The needle doesn't hurt so bad if you down a couple of 'ritas first. E-mail or call me PLEASE!

Ted
 
Can you imagine what this thing is going to look like as this person grows older and his skin starts to sag. I'm having a nightmare in the daytime just thinking about it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?