Wednesday, July 13, 2005

 

Moving Update

I finally got everything moved in to my new pad in Hotlanta. Now, of course, I am faced with the arduous task of unpacking everything. That's not working out so well, because there is so much to do over here. I live right behind East-West Commons, where there is a Lowe's, Target, Border's, Chili's, O'Charley's, WalMart, Ted's, and about 70 other stores and restaurants (I spent over an hour in Target yesterday just walking up and down every aisle). And of course there is the staple of every community: Waffle House. Scattered, covered and chuncked, please. I also made it by the Austell Outback yesterday, where I met my new boss, John. Nice guy. I think we'll get along well. The kitchen is incredibly clean, which I like. They have the new plasma television behind the bar, which is awesome. John gave me the rest of the weekend off, which is unbelievable, so I don't report back to work until Monday... at 10:00 AM. Killer! I still don't have my internet connection set up (I'm using Shannon's at the moment), so it could be a day or two before another post. Stay tuned!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?