Friday, June 24, 2005

 

Lost...

Most people that know me will tell you that I have about as much sense of direction as a teenage girl in a mall on a Saturday afternoon. Therefore, it should not surprise anyone that I got lost on the way back to Opelika from Atlanta Friday morning. I decided to go by my new apartment, then to the Austell Outback, just to see how far the two actually were from one another. Well, I couldn't even find the Outback in Austell. Is there even one there? I'm skeptical... Then I missed my turn off of the East West Connector to get back to the interstate (not that I was looking forward to getting on the interstate). I finally got going in the right direction, only to get passed by a little old lady who flipped me off (apparently I was not driving fast enough). That'll teach me to only do 85 in a 70. Man, I can't wait to move to Atlanta!

Comments:
If only they knew...... hahaha, I love the old lady!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?